Your P I L L B O X E D is made out of one of the most luxurious materials there are, natural silk.
Remember this is 100% silk and just like it is gentle on your skin you should be gentle with it too!
Here is how we recommend for your to wash your silky face masks:
- Fill a bowl or sink with cold water
- Add Shampoo. Shampoo you said? Yes! Add a few drops of either sulfate free shampoo or silk detergent, enough to make a few bubbles as you stir the water with your hand.
- Do not rub or wring. Submerge the mask, move it around and use only your fingers tips to gently scrub the silk.
- Do not tumble dry. Use a towel or napkin to tap any excess water and allow it to air dry.
- Hot iron it. Apply a cotton handkerchief over the silk and iron over it. Do not let the iron's hot plate touch the silk.
- Steam iron it. You can also steam iron your face mask to remove any creases.